Thank you for stopping by. My name is Tina Glasmann.
- Who am I? I’m a Health & Wellness Professional with over 30 years of experience in the Fitness Community.
- Why I do this? Despite hearing that I’m “at that age” from doctors, family and friends for as long as I can remember, I have defied what doctors told me I’d be able to do physically after serious injuries and Cancer.
- 4 knee Surgeries on the same knee
- Back and Shoulder surgery
- Breast Cancer
- My Passion in life is a result of:
- playing tennis better than ever after being told I would most likely not play again because of my age and the severity of my knee issues. Not only was I back on the court within 2 years of the last surgery, I also started teaching Group Fitness Classes again.
- healing quicker than expected from each injury and illness because I was healthy before getting hurt and/or sick.
- defying the weight gain that sneaks up on us, with every birthday, holistically and without any fad diet or change in my exercise regimen.
- My Passion in life is helping individuals like you and/or businesses create lifestyle changes that support a healthy life through Personal Training and/or Fitness Group Exercise. Everyone is uniquely different inside and out so we should all be seen in that light.
- My Goal is for you to become the healthy person, inside and out, that you are meant to be no matter what your age is or what curve balls life has thrown at you.
My fitness career began about 30 years ago. It started as a part-time job in addition to a full-time career in the Office Furniture Industry. Becoming a Fitness Instructor in my early twenties for various gyms made me accountable to go to the gym, teach classes and thus, keep myself in shape. Then something wonderfully unexpected began to happen in my late thirties. Teaching Fitness Classes became more than a part-time way to stay in shape. It became a way to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Although I continued teaching part-time for a while, I began to seek more education through Health and Wellness National and International Organizations.
Today, at the age of 53, I am solely committed to helping you continue to be and/or become a healthier, happier YOU.
“The Body Achieves what The Mind Believes”
- The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) Group Fitness Instructor
- Les Mills Instructor
- Silver Sneakers Instructor
- Project Enhance – Enhance Fitness
- Evidence-based group exercise program, helps older adults (particularly people with arthritis) at all levels of fitness become more active, energized, and empowered to sustain independent lives.
- Fall Prevention Specialty